About Cal Clark
I began my journey towards holistic health and enlightenment in 2009- studying yoga and meditation at the Spa Tech Institute in Westbrook. I started Present Moment Bodywork and Well Being in the heart of Portland’s Old Port in 2012. In June of 2015, I completed a 330 hour program in advanced Polarity Therapy at Spa Tech and started incorporating Polarity Therapy in my bodywork practices. I feel awed and humbled by all the experience and credentials I’m accruing on my personal journey, and I live to learn, meditate, and make art- all in the name of health, spiritual well being and freedom.
Top Notch and Friendly
Restorative Bodywork and Mind Healing
How Can Massage Therapy Help Me?
There are so many benefits to bodywork and polarity therapy. As many of these are still being researched, it is becoming increasingly evident that better musculoskeletal health is a major key to a longer, happier life. Before every session at Present Moment, Cal consults with you in order to craft a therapeutic strategy that is right for you and can help you:
- Speed up your recovery from injuries and surgeries
- Improve your circulation
- Help you breathe more deeply, bringing oxygen to your whole body
- Give you a greater range of motion and flexibility
- Give you better skeletal alignment, creating better posture
- Relieve and manage pain in your back, neck, and other key areas
- Provide you relief from headaches and migraines
- Reduce Stress from Work and Life, and improve your relationships with family, friends and co-workers.
- Sleep more regularly and enjoy more restful sleep.
- Improve your sense of mindfulness and self in your everyday life
What Kinds of Therapy do I Incorporate?
My Present Moment Bodywork and Well-Being Approach to Wellness is the result of ten years of studying a variety of therapeutic practices. Click on the links below for more detail as to how each modality works and how it can help you beat muscle pain, headaches, and stress from work and relationships.
- Swedish Massage
- Deep Tissue Massage
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Myofascial Release
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- Pre-Natal Massage
- Conscious Touch
- Polarity Realization Therapy
- Crystal Healing
- Meditation Instruction